The answers were indeed in the list! Understand that I will turn 50 in a couple of years and have several more years on Cari, so don't judge either of us. I remembered being 21 and started my list there. Some things are from that time in my life and some are from last week. Laugh along with me as I celebrate with myself.
50 things by 50
Fall in love Get married Get a full-time job with benefits Have a baby Buy a car Buy a house
- Visit a Europe.
Fly in a plane Learn to ride a motorcycle Get my motorcycle license Learn to sew Learn to quilt Learn to crochet
- Learn to tat
Learn to make baskets Learn calligraphy
- Wear jeans (again)
- Buy clothes off the rack (again)
- Wear cowboy boots (again)
- Line dance
Get my concealed weapon permit
- Shoot a bow
Visit Florida Visit California
- Visit the Biltmore
- Visit Alaska
Meet a celebrity Compete in a 5k
- Learn photoshop
- Create my own brand
- Develop the perfect logo
- Make my own label
- Be a successful blogger
- Design the perfect line of purses
- Write and market my own sewing patterns
- Write a sewing book
Read a e-book
- See a broadway show
Go to the opera
Have a sewing/crafting/design studio
- Have my own business selling homemade dog treats
- Grow a garden.
- Buy & wear fancy lingerie in some color other than beige, black, white, or grey from Victoria Secret
- Own a designer leather bag
- Learn to swim
- Play a mandolin
- Ride amusement park rides
- Find the perfect "lost art" and learn it from a master craftsman to carry on the tradition.
- Assist Max in creating his food product business and give tours through his factory.
Thanks, Cari. That was fun and you've helped me think about a lot of things. If I died tomorrow, I won't have left too many things undone. And the only thing preventing me from completing the list is my lack of time or focus to sit down and do what matters to me.