January 28, 2008

My photo skills must improve!

Every "artist" needs a portfolio. Every craftsman needs to maintain a catalog of their works or at the very least, a catalog of samples of her work. I realize that. So I keep trying to make pics of completed items and add then to my "catablog". But evidently my photographic skills have gone down the toilet. The last few pics I have taken have been fuzzy and out of focus - definitely not up to my high standards of excellence! But in an effort to capture images of my work, here is one, although fuzzy. These are a pair of wristers made from Coats and Clark yarn called Wiggles knit using the Wristers pattern in the latest issue of Creative Knitting. CK is a publication I dearly love. The patterns are great and practical. I loved Wiggles but it did not speak to me until the boss wanted a set of wristers for the wife. Then it screamed out her name. She is a musician, a pianist to be exact, and has several items that match them.

One more completed project! But I managed to pick up 3, maybe 4 more projects over the weekend. I have 2 prom dresses coming up for minor alterations and an adult Snow White costume! How fun is that!

No comments: