March 21, 2011

My Review of Classic 5-pocket jeans

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus

5-pocket jeans: the classic style everyone loves and we've got 'em! More washes, more sizes! Our plus size jeans are first for style, fit & price..

    • Elastic-back waist for a comfortable fit
    • Fuller legs for ease
    • 30" inseam...


    Something's changed

    By aleeah from Murray, KY on 3/21/2011

     

    4out of 5

    Pros: Flattering Fit, Holds Shape, Comfortable

    Cons: Low Quality Denim

    Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work

    Describe Yourself: Casual, Bargain Shopper

    Was this a gift?: No

    I love these 5 pocket jeans. They are a wardrobe staple for me. I've bought numerous pairs over the years. Don't EVER discontinue them or I will cry BUT I am dismayed at these in this order. The denim is different. It is a coarse weave, more old school. Time will tell if it is of the same quality as the jeans I've enjoyed wearing before.

    (legalese)

    No comments: